10% OFF NHS STAFF & CARE WORKERS
Terms and conditions for the 10% Off NHS & Care Workers Promotion.
Please note that these terms and conditions (these “Terms”) apply only to customers of Radio Taxis (Southampton) Ltd (“Radio Taxis”) (No. 01867707), who meet the Eligibility Criteria and who have used our service (as defined below).
For the avoidance of any doubt, you remain bound by the main terms and conditions applicable to your use of our service (the “Main Terms”).
If you meet the Eligibility Criteria (as defined in section “Eligibility Criteria” of these Terms) then you will receive a 10% discount for all travel with Radio Taxis.
The 10% discount for NHS Staff and Care Workers (“10% Discount”) is subject to the Terms set out below.
To be eligible to have access to the 10% Discount you must meet the following eligibility criteria (the “Eligibility Criteria”):
- You must only book using the Radio Taxis telephone service, using telephone number: 02380 666 666
- You must currently be employed by the NHS or work for a known care company.
- You must display either your NHS ID card or Career ID card to the driver, on their arrival.
- You must comply with these terms and conditions and Main Terms during the use of our service and thereafter.
You will be ineligible or cease to be eligible to the 10% Discount if:
- If you have previously work for the NHS or Care company but no longer do so.
- You have been prohibited from using our service for any reason.
- You no longer meet the Eligibility Criteria for any other reason.
If you cease to be eligible for the 10% Discount under these terms at any point, then you will be unable to receive the discount with future journeys.
The 10% Discount is not to be combined with any other promotional offer or discount offered by Radio Taxis.
Radio Taxis reserves the right, with reasonable cause, to exclude customers and withdraw the 10% Discount for violating any of these terms and/or any other applicable Radio Taxis’ Policy or terms and conditions including (without limitation), the Main Terms.
Radio Taxis reserves the right to amend these Terms at any time. Any amendments will be published on the Radio Taxis website.
These Terms (including any non-contractual obligations arising out of or in connection with these terms) are governed by English law and are subject to the jurisdiction of the English courts.
You may not transfer any of your rights under these Terms to any other person (including a company or business).
Failure or delay by Radio Taxis to exercise any of its rights or remedies (full or partial) under these Terms shall not constitute any form of waiver.
Radio Taxis reserves the right to withdraw, limit or modify this or any other promotion at any time, for any reason.
Radio Taxis is Radio Taxis (Southampton) Ltd (with company number: 01867707) whose registered office address is at 158 Millbrook Road East, Southampton, SO15 1JR, United Kingdom.